Prisoner’s Society holds Israeli authorities fully responsible for the lives of detained prisoners
The Palestinian Prisoner’s Society (PPS) holds the Israeli authorities fully responsible for all the injuries and more that could befall the four Palestinian freedom fighters who were re-arrested on Monday after escaping from Gilboa prison.
PPS said in a statement that concerns are mounting over the fate of the four detainees after they were re-arrested and subjected to aggravated assault; adding that the transfer of Zakaria Zubeidi to the hospital is indicative of what they have been through, and stressing that Israeli authorities are not rushing to transfer detainees to civilian hospitals unless they have suffered significant injuries.
Israeli occupation arrests three residents of Bethlehem
Israeli occupation forces arrested three citizens of Bethlehem Governorate on Monday.
Local sources said that Israeli occupation forces Muhammad Ramzi Shawka (20 years old), from the village of Abu Njeim, east of Bethlehem, Youssef Mahmoud Al-Lahham (45 years old), from the Dheisheh camp in the south, and Izz Al-Din Muwafaq Al-Badawna (aged 33), from Camp Aida in the north.
The Israeli occupation forces perpetuate their crimes against the Palestinians in the West Bank and Jerusalem and terrorize their inhabitants, especially children and women, through daily nighttime raids.
Israeli soldiers kidnap three Palestinians in Bethlehem, one in Ramallah
Israeli soldiers kidnapped three Palestinians at dawn on Monday and attacked several others from Bethlehem governorate, south of the occupied Palestinian capital, Jerusalem, and one near the central West Bank city of Ramallah, in the West Bank.
Media sources in the city of Bethlehem said the soldiers raided and ransacked many homes, causing damage.
They added that the soldiers were looking for a young man from the Shouka family, but could not find him.
The soldiers also raided and ransacked houses in the village of Abu Njeim, east of Bethlehem, before kidnapping Mohammad Ramzi Shouka.
Israeli troops shoot and seriously injure Palestinian man in Bethlehem
Israeli occupation forces on Monday shot and seriously wounded a Palestinian young man at the Gush Etzion intersection, south of the city of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.
Occupation forces at the main intersection outside Gush Etzion’s illegal settlement bloc opened gunfire at the young Palestinian man, severely wounding him, causing him to bleed while he was not receiving medical treatment.
Soldiers shoot a Palestinian near Bethlehem
Israeli soldiers shot and seriously injured a young Palestinian man Monday morning near the illegal colony of Etzion, south of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank. The army also attacked the wounded Palestinian man.
Eyewitnesses said the soldiers fired several bullets at the young man, identified as Mohammad Jamal Thawabta, from the town of Beit Fajjar, south of Bethlehem.
They added that after they shot the young man, the soldiers and illegal colonial settlers attacked him, inflicting further injuries on him.
The military also closed off the area to all Palestinian traffic before more troops arrived.
Israel launches another airstrike on besieged Gaza Strip
Israeli warplanes have launched another nighttime attack on Palestinian resistance positions in the besieged Gaza Strip after claiming a rocket had been launched from the Palestinian enclave.
The Israeli occupation army claims it bombed “military sites” in the Gaza Strip belonging to the Hamas movement “last Sunday”.
Israel attacks Gaza sites for the third day in a row
Israeli warplanes bombed several sites in the Gaza Strip at dawn on Monday, for the third day in a row.
Israeli warplanes fired at least three rockets at a site in the Deir al-Balah camp in central Gaza.
The Israeli warplanes also fired on two sites, one in the town of Khan Yunis and another in Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip and another in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip.
Israeli troops arrest, interrogate relatives of two of Gilboa’s six escapees
Israeli forces arrested and interrogated relatives of two of Gilboa’s six escapees earlier on Monday, who managed to free themselves from Gilboa Prison, a high-security Israeli prison, through a secret tunnel they reportedly dug under the prison last Monday.
Local sources said Israeli forces arrested Imad Kamanji, Ayham’s brother, after raiding their home in the town of Kufr Dan in Jenin, confiscating a cell phone and searching the house.
The troops also arrested Qaisar Naser, Ayham’s cousin, after raiding the city of Yamoun.
The sources also said that occupation forces raided Munadel Infeiat’s home in Jenin city of Yabad and questioned his relatives.
Four Palestinian prisoners were re-arrested Friday evening and Saturday morning by the Israeli occupation, after five days of large-scale clearing operations throughout occupied Palestine using high-tech systems.
The four who have been re-arrested are Mahmoud Arda, Zakaria Zubaidi, Yaaqob Qadri and Mohammad Arda, and are all now being held amid concerns over torture and human rights abuses.
Munadel Infeiat and Ayham Kamanji are still at large.
Army kidnaps three Palestinian children, raids Jerusalem hospital
Israeli soldiers kidnapped three Palestinian children on Sunday night in the town of At-Tour, east of occupied East Jerusalem, and stormed al-Makassed hospital.
Local sources said the soldiers attacked dozens of Palestinian protesters in the city and kidnapped three children who had not been identified at the time of this report.
They added that the invasion and kidnapping of the children took place during protests that took place shortly after an Israeli settler rammed into a young man with his car.
Several Palestinians were injured during the invasion and the soldiers also raided al-Makassed hospital in search of wounded Palestinians.
(Sources: Days of Palestine, Quds News Network, IMEMC)
Henny A.J. Kreeft
Independent Citizen Journalism
© Khamakar News Agency / 13.09.2021