Burglary of Palestinian homes, Palestinians kidnapped, Ceasefire, Isolation of Palestinian female prisoners, Hunger strikers, 19 years incarceration, Palestinian killed, Palestinian land taken

0
286

Israeli occupation forces broke into 403 Palestinian homes in November

Israeli occupation forces stormed 403 Palestinian homes in the West Bank last month, an official Jordanian source said on Tuesday.
A monthly report released by the Jordanian Foreign Ministry’s Palestinian Affairs Ministry revealed that 276 military checkpoints had been established in the West Bank in the past month.
The report also indicated that Israeli forces have “practised systematic violations of Islamic and Christian sites in the occupied Palestinian territories”.

Occupation army kidnaps 18 Palestinians in Jerusalem and Ramallah

Israeli occupation soldiers abducted 18 Palestinians at dawn on Wednesday in Jerusalem and Ramallah, in the occupied West Bank.
Media sources said the soldiers invaded the city of Hizma, northeast of occupied Jerusalem, ransacked homes and kidnapped a number of Palestinians.
They said the soldiers kidnapped Issa Odah Askar, Qussai Hamed Khatib and Saleh Omar Khatib from their homes and taken them to an interrogation center.

Violence in occupied West Bank could undermine Gaza ceasefire: UN

UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Tor Wennesland warned on Tuesday that violence in the occupied West Bank could disrupt a ceasefire in Gaza.
During his briefing at the UN Security Council, Wennesland expressed concern about recent developments in the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem, and the deteriorating situation.
He said clashes, attacks, military operations and a high level of settler-related violence continue as Palestinians call for more clashes with Israel.

‘Israel’ continues to isolate three Palestinian female prisoners

The Palestinian Prisoners Information Office said on Wednesday that the Israel Prison Service (IPS) is still holding three Palestinian female prisoners in solitary confinement at Damon prison.
The three Palestinian female prisoners are Shorouq Dweiat, Mona Qa’dan and Marah Bakier.
The three female prisoners had been attacked and severely beaten by the IPS.

3 Palestinian female prisoners in Israeli prisons open hunger strike over Israel crackdown

The three Palestinian female prisoners who have been brutally attacked and held in solitary confinement in Damon Prison by the Israeli Prison Service (IPS) have launched an open hunger strike against the IPS crackdown.
The Palestinian Prisoners Information Office said on Wednesday that Shorouq Dweiat, Mona Qa’dan and Marah Bakier have started a hunger strike in protest at the crackdown by IPS and their abuse.
Mona Qa’dan’s family also confirmed that their daughter has gone on a hunger strike, but the family said there are no details about her situation, noting that she is suffering from illnesses.

Abu Hawwash’s family warns he could die at any moment

Hisham Abu Hawwash’s family warned that he is in a very serious condition and could die at any moment. Abu Hawwash has been on hunger strike for 128 days in protest at his illegal administrative detention.
At a vigil held before the Dora congregation in solidarity with Abu Hawwash, Imad Abu Hawwash, Hisham’s brother, said his health was deteriorating as Israelis continued to reject requests to transfer him to a civilian hospital.

Palestinian ex-prisoner is free after 19 years in Israeli prisons

After 19 years in Israeli prisons, ex-Palestinian prisoner Hussein Zuraei, from Deir el-Balah, in central Gaza, was released Monday night.
Hussein Zuraei, 41, was arrested on December 20, 2002, during the Israeli invasion of the central part of the Gaza Strip.
On the same day of his arrest, Israeli forces bombed his family’s home in Deir el-Balah. His father was also killed by Israeli forces in 2002.
After his release, Zuraei was warmly welcomed by loved ones in his hometown of Deir el-Balah.

Israeli soldiers kill young Palestinian man at roadblock in Dothan, near Jenin

Israeli soldiers on Tuesday shot and killed Abdul-Aziz Hikmat Mousa, 22, at the Dothan military roadblock near the town of Ya’bad, southwest of Jenin in the northern West Bank.
According to the Jerusalem Post, the deceased reportedly fired shots at a military vehicle near the roadblock, causing it to catch fire.
It claimed that, as he approached the roadblock, he rammed his car into the burning military vehicle before the soldiers opened fire on him, also igniting his car.
There were no injuries among the soldiers.

Israel confiscates Palestinian lands near Bethlehem

Israeli occupation authorities on Tuesday issued an order to illegally annex privately owned Palestinian land in the town of al-Khader, south of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.
Hasan Breijiyya, the head of the Bethlehem office of the Wall & Colonization Resistance Commission, stated that the seized lands, about one dunam, are in the Ein Qassis area, in the western part of al-Khader.
Breijiyya added that the military had decided to seize the land to install iron gates on a farm road leading to the illegal colonialist outpost of Sidi Boaz built on stolen Palestinian lands.

(Sources: Days of Palestine, Quds News Network, IMEMC)

Henny A.J. Kreeft
Independent Citizen Journalism

© Khamakar News Agency / 22.12.2021

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments