PALESTINOW.COM — On April 9, 1948, more than well and heavily-equipped Jewish paramilitary terrorists attached the Palestinian village near the occupied holy city of Jerusalem.
The Jewish terrorists, who were trained and supported by the British government, which occupied Palestine between 1922 and 1948, carried out fierce house-to-house slaughtering of unarmed Palestinians.
After the end of the massacre, it was revealed that the Jewish terrorists had slaughtered 254 villagers out of around 600 of indigenous Palestinians.
Deir Yassin has long been a symbol of Israeli violence for Palestinians because of the particularly gruesome nature of the slaughter, which targeted men, women, children, pregnant and the elderly in the small village.
Jewish and pro-Jewish organisations have been trying to distort facts and persuade people that only 107 Palestinians were slaughtered. In addition, they claimed that the Jewish leadership condemned the carnage.
However, that carnage was followed by many others, which were praised by the UN, UK and other Western countries, which immediately recognised the Jewish entity built on the skulls of Palestinians as an independent state.
The Jews announced their state in the middle carrying out a series of massacres against Palestinians similar to the one in Deir Yassin.